Wednesday 26 September 2012

The Are You Normal test

Are you normal? Results screen capture
We were given this test to do online which was composed of strange questions with no real certain answers just pictures that you can select that relate to answers. I found this test rather bazar.

I found that the final description I received at the end of the test was very inaccurate although I feel that the name was in generic theme with the TV show this quiz was based around. Which gave more of a biased strange outcome. I felt that the quiz was tailored very much so to the individual who would be taking the quiz. An example of a question is "Mother" and then you would be given about 4 pictures maybe random including a cat and a pair of scissors. What ever options you choose you will be given bazar results that at most times do not relate to you or make you feel weird.

Tom A, 26th Sept

No comments:

Post a Comment