Sunday 30 September 2012

4 Pieces to Success

4 Pieces to Success Diagram
As the diagram suggests it takes to pieces to success. 
I posted this blog to let you know about the 4 things I will address when blogging about a completed task.


  1. I'll give an overview of the task and what was expected of us.
  2. What we were set in the task and what we actually had to do in terms of report taking and practical work.
  3. The approximate time it took us as a group or me individually to complete a task.
  4. I explain what I or we were planning to do in terms of design and final product and how the final product turned out in relation to planning and pre assessments.

Doing this will allow anyone who is looking at my blog posts and work to easily understanding and work out what I was doing that day and during that certain exercise.

Thanks, Tom A, 30th Sept

No comments:

Post a Comment