Saturday 29 September 2012

Target Audience - Diagram task

My target Audience Diagram
The following is the diagram of what us personally as a target audience enjoy and take an interest in.
Target audience is the people that your product or service is geared towards.

Target audiences are used effectively when marketing a certain product or service. By aiming certain marketing ploys or advertising towards a certain age, gender and or common interests within a mass group of people.

This task was about putting your interests onto a page through form of the logos or symbols representing that certain thing.

We were instructed to open a new Photoshop document and copy in the stick man representing what gender we were, and then adding around the diagram all the logos and symbols relating to the things. We were also told to label the different logos into different categories so that it could be viewed more easily, and also to add arrows leading to those categories.

This task in total took about 30 minutes to complete, this was due to finding the images adding them in. And overall formatting the final outcome.

For my diagram I aimed to add a wide variety of different things from gaming to different websites, to my interest in technology also some TV and music were added. Even though I feel my interest revolve around tech I tried to ensure that any persons viewing the diagram got and overall look at my interests and wouldn't be limited to a certain area.

Tom A, 29th Sept

No comments:

Post a Comment